1. In the days before application, carry out a scrub using the Pre-self Tan Scrub or Body scrub wipes to prepare the skin, making it smooth and even.
2. Thoroughly moisturize skin in the days before application.
3. During application, pay special attention to the areas where skin is thicker such as knees, heels, elbows and ankles. To avoid an end result that is darker than the rest of the body, apply a small amount of product to these areas.
4. Rinse hands thoroughly in case of product contact. Wait until the self tanning product is completely absorbed before getting dressed.
5. Follow the usual Beauty Routine in the days following application with specific moisturizing products for the body.
If you are not very familiar with the product, wear the Self Tanning Applicator mitt to prevent unpleasant blotches on the hands.